Hesston Junior Golf
- There will be 6 weeks of play days that take place on Monday mornings at Hesston Golf Course on June 7, June 14, June 21, June 28, July 6 (Tuesday), and July 12. The make up day will be July 19 if we have a rainout. There will be a 3 Hole, 6 Hole, 9 Hole, and an 18 Hole Division based on each player's ability. Season long scores will be kept.
- For our younger players (3 Hole and 6 Hole) we would like to have a parent, grandparent, babysitter, etc… be there to help walk and keep score with each group.
- Cost: $85 (This includes all play days, summer pass for the junior golfer, and a range pass) OR $30 (Just includes the 6 play days)
- We will be putting on group lessons for four weeks. Wednesday, June 2 ; Tuesday, June 8 ; Tuesday, June 15 ; & Tuesday, June 22. These will take place between 8:00-12:00 at Hesston Golf Course. The make up day will be Tuesday, June 30.
- Groups will be made based on abilities. Please let us know how many years your son or daughter has been involved in the game of golf. We want to make the groups as even as we can in order to maximize instruction. Begginer lessons will only last 30 minutes, and the more advanced lessons will last 45 minutes.
- Items that will be covered during group lessons include grip, stance, swing, putting, & chipping.
- Our juniors will learn new drills that they can take with them to help with different parts of their game.
- All instruction will be given by Grady Pauls and his staff at Hesston Golf Course.
- Cost: $50 for four weeks of instruction.
Click on the link below to sign up your Junior Golfer! Thanks and we look forward to a great 2021 Junior Golf Season!